Smart balls are an essential part (I believe) to women's health and wellness. As our bodies get older the muscles need to be built up to keep them strong. Talk to an older lady near you and find out what happens to weak pelvic muscles. It's too scary to write about! For me. I find that I go to the toilet less often for a decent amount and not for minimal amounts often. Saves me time and paper!
Smart Balls are designed to tone a woman’s pelvic floor muscles to prevent incontinence.
The weighted ball is inserted vaginally (similar to a tampon) and worn as a woman goes about her normal daily routine. Standing, walking or sitting, when she is upright the balls rest on the pelvic floor muscles, stimulating them to contract.
Regular use, starting at 10-30 minutes and increasing gradually over time until she can wear them for 5-10 hours per day for a minimum of 6 weeks will improve muscle tone.
Tips for use:
- It is essential to use a hypo-allergenic water-based lubricant or a Smoooch Sensual Massage Oil (We give a free mini jar with every Smart Ball order) for comfort and ease inserting and removing the Smart Balls
- Wash in hot soapy water and wash off soap residue
- Relax you pelvic floor muscle to insert and remove the balls
- Do not use when pregnant (before and 6 weeks after giving birth is fine provided all is healed)
- Suitable in most cases for mild to moderate prolapse (POP), but not severe prolapse
Smart Balls come with a 12 month guarantee.