Doctor Pet is an anti-bacterial and anti- fungal cream with great healing properties.
$21.95 NZD incl GST
or 6 weekly interest free payments of $3.66 NZD with Laybuy
Our Pet Cream is an anti-bacterial and anti- fungal cream which is why it has great healing properties.
- Doctor Pet can be used on sores, scratches, rashes, eczema, liver spots, bites, after an operation, protection from the sun or to ease sunburn
- Promotes healing through daily application to the problem area of natural healing ingredients
- Deters flies from open sore. Apply Doctor Pet daily for full benefits
- Distract pets immediately after application to allow the product to absorb, approximately 2-3 minutes
- Like all Smooch products there’s nothing in Doctor Pet that they can’t eat
- Depending on the weather the product may change consistency. Firmer in the cold and an oil in the heat
- There are many plants and grasses that can result in an allergic reaction for animals but Wandering Jew (aka Tradiscantia and Wandering Willie) is a succulent plant that commonly causes contact dermatitis in many animals.
- Doctor Pet can be rubbed on pets skin and between toes before or after a walk (or both) to assist repairing the skin damage and possibly prevent itchy bellies due to thin film it creates on their skin.
Our most common comment on this product is..."Thank you, you have saved us thousands!"
Made originally for my dog Tui, as she suffered from contact dermatitis from flea bites (she was flea treated but they still affected her if one landed), also from grass and plants, particularly Wandering Jew.
My cat was also a bit odd and had a Pink Batt (roof insulation) fetish. She would stalk around the neighbourhood searching for Pink Batts and rub herself all over them. This resulted in her losing most of her fur! Not a pretty look!! After 'Smooching' her a few times her hair started growing back and the rash was gone. Being a cat and a fussy one she didn't like to be smooched so we had to find her, catch her and then rub in some smooch on the sly. If I picked up the bottle she ran and hid even though I told her medicine is good.
Ingredients: Fijian Niu Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Sesame Oil, Hemp Oil, Plant based Vitamin E,
We have had a lot of success with this product and wish you well trying it on your pet. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We're here to help.